2013年12月8日 星期日

Into the Wild

"Into the Wild"
一個存心遠離充滿矯飾的現代文明
相信純粹的自然就能提供生存所需的年輕人
在荒野求生的紀錄

儘管結局讓人惋惜
但主角的動機仍值得肯定..

試著將主題曲重譯成中文
Guaranteed / Eddie Vedder

On bended knee is no way to be free. / 屈著膝蓋,怎能感受釋放的自由
Lifting up an empty cup, I ask silently. / 舉起空杯, 在靜默中,我這樣問我自己
All my destinations will accept the one that's me. / 不斷地在追尋那真實自我的歸屬地
So I can breathe. / 那讓我能自在的呼吸

Circles they grow and they swallow people whole. / 紛擾的世事, 吞噬了人們的自我
Half their lives they say goodnight to wives they'll never know. / 有多少人後半輩子,只能例行公事地對枕邊的陌生人道晚安

A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul. / 每當對世事充滿了質疑 , 來自心靈導師的指引總適時地浮現
And so it goes. / 那堆疊出這樣的我

Don't come closer or I'll have to go. / 請與我保持適當的距離
Holding me like gravity are places that pull. / 有股不知名的引力牽引著我的歸向
If ever there was someone to keep me at home. / 若是有任何人能讓我就此駐足停留
It would be you. / 那可能是你

Everyone I come across, in cages they bought. / 世人往往陷於名利的牢籠無從脫身
They think of me and my wandering, but I'm never what they thought. / 他們以為我也身陷迷途 ,我卻從不是他們所想像
I've got my indignation, but I'm pure in all my thoughts. / 我的確有些憤世嫉俗, 但仍保留純真的想望
I'm alive. / 我真誠地活著

Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere. / 風輕拂過我的髮 ,我試著感受當下這一刻
Underneath my being is a road that disappeared. / 我已尋不著屬於我的立足之地
Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead. / 深夜裡的樹林間,似乎傳來暗示著生命消逝的吟唱
Overhead. / 縈繞我心靈

Leave it to me as I find a way to be. / 摒棄所有牽絆, 我才能找到自己的出路
Consider me a satellite, forever orbiting. / 我就像在漂移在遠處無形軌道,獨自運作的衛星
I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. / 我曾試著適應所有的俗世規則 , 但規則終究不是為我設立..

Guaranteed. / 我是如此肯定

沒有留言: